Thursday, August 21, 2008

Snapshot

Yesterday, 5:44 pm.

Ugh. Again. It's dinner time again. What do we have? Lots of leftovers. Ugh. OK, leftovers it is.

"Hazel, here are your choices for dinner: (think, what do we have?) waffles,..."

Hazel: "WAFFLES!!!"

"...or casserole..."

Hazel: (Silence.)

"...or hard-boiled eggs."

Hazel: "EGGS!"

"OK, you can have waffles and hard-boiled eggs."

Hazel: (Running down the hall) "Ginger! Ginger! We're going to have...uh...we're going to have AWFULS and OLD BURNED EGGS for dinner!"

Guess I'm not the only one who hates leftover night.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Your snapshots crack me up! Good one.

cherry said...

Hahahahaha....kari, i wasn't feeling well but this one crack me up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I feel like I serve that all the time to my family. I'm sure they feel that way too on leftovers night.

Mia said...

That is hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...