- Not much dish this week. What can I say? The people who seemed to have strong love for the Olympics and/or the U.S. (as presented by the editors) were the ones who came out on top.
- I agreed wholly with the judges' top 3, only Terri was my favorite this time; Korto a close second.
- I was hoping Daniel and Jennifer would both be sent home and save everyone a whole episode of wasted time eliminating the other. Alas,....
- A few words about the middle picks: Stella - space age same darn leather zipper belly button vest, enough! Blayne - FYI the U.S. colors aren't pink, white and baby blue.
- Everyone else - get a clue what "sportswear" means, what athletes' bodies are like, and what year it is. I love a good retro design as much as anyone, but this just wasn't the challenge for it.
- There were just too, too many good quotes this week so let's play a little guessing game - can you remember who said each of the quotes below?
1. "Jerell's dress is a bit Titanic - his heart will go on."
2. "Well if her sport is drinking, it's a good dress."
3. "A sistah gotta keep one eye open."
4. "There's too much drama because there's too many queens around."
5. "A lot of bikers watch the Olympics."
6. "I'm just a little confused by it all."
7. "I'm getting paler and paler and weaker and weaker."
8. "As you can see we're back to high school, and I just want to get to college."
9. "Oh, God - youth!" (in reference to Blayne not knowing what Sergeant Pepper refers to)
10. "It's totally wackadoodle."
11. "Blayne's becoming tanorexic."
Next Week: Designing for the high-power career woman. Brooke Shields guest judges. Michael Kors accuses someone of being slutty!