- Leanne designs a country look for Korto (super tough one)
- Korto designs a punk look for Suede (probably the easiest, relatively)
- Suede designs a rock n' roll look for Jerrell
- Jerrell designs a pop look for Kenley
- Kenley designs a hip hop look for Leanne (clueless!)
Tim says, "This will be the most unique show we've ever seen on the Runway."
The Winner: Korto
I don't disagree but Jerrell could just as easily have won:
The Loser: Suede
The Dish (written while watching):
- Enough with the snarkiness to Tim, Kenley! And to Nina. I want to smack your face. But that aside, I'm pretty sure nothing you are doing is hip hop. Not that I could do any better, but I'm not pretending to know everything.
- But in the end I did feel sorry for Kenley, having LL Cool J as the judge.
- Michael called the designs "spotty."
- "Jerrell looks like Jerrell."
- Korto looks "like a woman going out to eat ribs."
- I called it, Suede's out. Not that that was an amazing projection to get right, but still.
- Ooh, announcement: Top Chef New York coming soon! Yummy...
- OK folks, we're down to 4 - who's it gonna be? Korto, Jerrell for sure. Leanne or Kenley?
Next week: Drawing inspiration from nature. Everyone cries.