- I don't question the skill that went into Suede's concoction but I still didn't like it. I would have gone with Kenley for the win. Guess I'm not so in touch with young Hollywood.
- Good heavens, yes, Wesley was the right call for getting kicked off. It was hideous.
- Most of the dresses were entirely too short but I did like Blayne's pretty well and Daniel's might have been my favorite, tied with Kenley.
- Did anyone else notice Tim Gunn dropped the phrase "hot mess" when advising one of the contestants? It was subtle but I found it funny how Christian had gotten to the silver fox.
- Also has anyone else noticed Blayne is trying to be the new Christian by coining - and constantly repeating - an obnoxious adjective - LICIOUS! Sorry, Blayne, you've got all the annoying and none of the charm.
- Need we even mention Suede's self-reference in the third person? Stop trying so hard to stand out, people! Let your work speak for itself.
- I was wondering if, though I know it's all pre-recorded, there was any way we could vote to have Stella leave the show based on principle? She admits all she wants to do is leather - if you don't want to be there doing real fashion let someone else do it! For example, bring Jerry back!
- I appreciate that Bravo is advertising the new X-Files movie during Project Runway - they certainly know their audience.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
PR Dish - Weak
It was a weak challenge. Use eco-friendly materials that you don't even get to pick out, your models do the shopping for you. I guess Mood only had a few "green" materials since so many people got the same stuff - they should have at least gone to some kind of specialty store to really sample the eco-friendly wares out there.