- Stella is an idiot and so is Blayne (aka Tango)
- Kieth with his no-no bandana and toilet paper shift should have been auf'd decades before Emily's Carmen Miranda or anybody else's anything
- Emily's downfall - Nina had "no comment"
- I probably liked Leanne's best but can hardly argue with any of the judges' top 3
- Terri is emerging as a force to be reckoned with
- Sandra B was surprisingly tame in her judgments
- Is is just me or are a lot of the models kind of ugly this season?
- I am waiting for Michael Kors to show up in a hot pink t-shirt one of these days, waiting patiently
- Lessons to be learned from this episode: 1) the judges like to be (pleasantly) surprised (Kenley), 2) the judges notice and like it when you take their advice (Leanne), 3) it's a fine, fine line between simple and boring (Emily & Jennifer)
- Kari's highlight moment: When Blayne bonked his head on a low-hanging light - gave me a good chuckle
- Kari's lament: Why oh why must we be tormented with so many annoying phrases? Leave Tim and his own charming language alone!
Next Week: Something about the Olympics?
And for those of you more obsessed than me, see blogginprojectrunway.