Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scrapbooking Survey

I got this forwarded by email from a friend. I'm not a scrapbooker myself, and I honestly don't know which of my friends/readers are but thought I'd throw it on here in case there are any takers.

"Do you know anyone who is into scrapbooking that I can get to take a survey? I'm helping a guy at work who made an investment in a company called Scrapblog. They have an online application for laying out scrapbook pages. Would you be willing to take this 10 question survey and pass on the link to anyone else you know who might be willing to take the survey. You can check out Scrapblog at if you are interested."

Here's the survey.

This post was worth it just for the awesome scrapbook image I found.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...