Monday, March 03, 2008

Last Call for Easter Basket Exchange

Just a reminder that the Easter Basket Exchange is open for two more days. Thursday morning I will pull names out of a hat and email assignments. So far we have 24 fabulous participants, from Massachusetts to Texas to California. You know you've been thinking about it - if you want in on the fun, email me your address and chocolate preferences by Wednesday night!

SO FAR WE HAVE:
Kari
Tona

Melanie H
Ellie
Kat
Cherry
Melissa F
Margaret
Mia
Erin M
Shells!
Jill G
Jen A
Kelly
Katy C
Kristina
Jen C
Tamara
Amy M
Monica
Sara M
Portia!
Heather
Adrienne

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi there, Melissa told me that I should check this out (This is James Finck sister Tamara) Can I get in on this? We are in the city as well, how fun is that? Anyway, my blog is dthalls@blogspot.com and e-mail is tamaraleehall@gmail.com. This is a great idea.

Amy said...

well, now is as good a time as any to admit to being an avid cyber-stocker of Disco Mom's blog. As a first time mom of a little girl, your blog has been invaluable to me! And so fun to hear about NYC too! I'd love to participate in the easter basket exchange if it's not too late! and for reference, I am Katy C.'s sister...

ameldaumorrison@gmail.com

-Sydney- said...

This sounds like so much fun but no one is going to want to mail an easter basket to Dubai. . . :( Maybe I'll start an exchange with some of the other moms here.

Disco Mom said...

Tamara, Amy, you guys are in. Sydney - bummer about the halfway-around-the-world thing because we would have loved to have you join in. Let me know if you have a fun successful exchange in Dubai! This is looking to be a great success here so it will be an annual thing - look us up when you're back in the States for Easter!

Heather E. said...

I would love to participate....I will e-mail you my info. I am a friend of Jen A. from Colorado...she just told me about it. Sounds fun!

Brown Family Blog said...

Hi Kari!
It's Adrienne. I'm glad I checked my email today, hope it's not too late to be on the list. Thanks for putting this together. I'll email you later today. What a perfect idea, you mean I might actually get a basket this year?
I need to check your blog out more often, you're amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...