The Challenge: The four remaining challengers return to NYC with their collections including a wedding dress. When they arrive they receive a final challenge - to make a bridesmaid dress to go with the wedding dress. Those two dresses will be shown and judged to determine who moves on to compete at Bryant Park.
The Winner: No one was exactly named, but Leanne and Kenley were the judges' favorites. Really I think everyone loved Leanne's the most and I did, too. Wow - stunning!
The Loser: It was close between Jerrell and Korto. Honestly I thought Korto's wedding set was worse but I was more excited about her collection so I really wanted her to stay. Jerrell is out.
- Um, so everyone took Tim to meet their friends/family except Kenley...she doesn't have any?At least Kenley apologized when she got there to ease the tension a little.
- Like I said, Leanne's wedding set was amazing. She's right, too - Tia is an asset.
- Jerrell's wedding dress was heinous but I really liked his bridesmaid's dress - guess I'm matronly. Poor Korto - her collection looks interesting but that wedding dress was the worst ever and the bridesmaid was even worse.
- Kors said what? Kenley's bridesmaid dress is the most adorable dress he's ever seen? I thought it was kind of boring.
- OK, I've been holding off, but guess I'll go online and look closely at the full collections now. It's here - the final runway show!
- Who thought up Project Runway in the first place? Genius.