Okay. Now we are getting somewhere. Bryant Park to be exact. Almost.
The Challenge: Design an evening gown inspired by nature (from the NY Botanical Garden.)
The Winner: Jerrell
The Loser: No one. All four get to go home and create collections, letting thier hope build up, then come back and compete for the three Bryant Park spaces. I think that's just too cruel, but I am looking forward to seeing the collections.
The Dish (written while watching):
- It's ridiculous for Kenley to blame Leanne for her screwed up hip hop outfit last time. Yes, Leanne's walk was goofy but that is NOT what put it in the bottom. What a brat.
- What a fabulous challenge - it reminds me of the final four challenge last year, taking inspiration from art in the museum. I can't wait to see what they create.
- When Kenley was walking around the garden talking about bright colors I'm just waiting to see what kind of obnoxious 80's print fabric she picks out. She did choose a great photo - they all did, really - and she especially lucked out with the fabrics she found.
- I love everyone's color palette. How can you go wrong with a challenge inspired by flowers? Well, perhaps I speak too soon...
- I'm actually very, very sick of Leanne's plaid shirts!!! Oh, great, and then the next day Kenley wears one. I read somewhere plaid is in this season but it's not in for me.
- That makeup guy is amazing. When are we having him over for a girls' makeover night?
- OK, I guess it's only fair Kenley gets her tulle.
- Did this season go waaaaaay faster than the others?
- Geez, it's nice to see Heidi in pants for once. And when is Michael Kors going to wear that hot pink t-shirt I know he's hiding in his closet?
- Though heinous in other ways, Kenley's dress did fit like a glove.
- I didn't think Korto's dress was as bad as the judges did. I thought the sillouette was kind of pretty.
- I didn't have a favorite this time. I didn't really love any of them.
Next week: Tim visits the designers at their homes. They return to New York to show the judges their collections and somebody gets kicked out before Bryant Park.