Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BIG Sale at Expressionery


Yo, VIP.

My lovely favorite self-inking address stamps from Expressionery are on SALE. I LOVE mine and was willing to pay $45 for it but now that almost everything on the site is 40% off (that makes stamps $27 for those of you that aren't math whizzes like me), I want to shout it from the rooftops (I mean my desk.)

They have lots of new designs plus cutie holiday ones so it will be hard to decide, but you can do it. I offer free style consultation, well worth the price. They also have gorgeous holiday cards (look at this and this!), notecards, personalized stationery, and more.

The discount code is SUPER40 and it's a "limited time offer" (it says until December 31, 2008, which doesn't seem as limited as "limited" usually means, but whatever. Sounds like somebody is anticipating tough times this holiday season and trying to keep from going under. Happy Holidays to us!) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I totally LOVE Expressionery.com. I can find all the stationery I need here at a really great price, and who can beat 40% off on already really low prices for stationery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...