- Sweet P's dress was totally hippie and patchwork even after her changes - was sure the judges would hate it - I still don't know why they didn't.
- I agree Chris's dress was dated and incongruous. He and Sweet P should have been the bottom two and he should have gone home.
- I kind of liked Victorya's dress, though it wasn't a winner. She should have stayed.
- Christian's jeans were amazing and he should have won even though, yes, he is an immature cartoon character.
- I admit Ricky's dress was well made but he shouldn't have even made it this far if it took him this long to prove himself. And enough with the crying.
- I had Victorya pegged for being in the final 3 so now I'm all thrown off.
- I'm really pulling for Jillian but if she doesn't start being realistic with time management it's going to bite her in the butt, which will be easy in those super short shorts she always wears.
- The further this goes on, the more I think Christian is standing out of the crowd and is a cut above everyone else in originality and talent. His hair is distracting, though, among other things.