- HALLELUJAH!!!! Ricky and his crying and his hats and his lame designs are finally gone!
- I love that they actually shopped at a place called Spandex House. I only have 5 more months in NY to get over there myself.
- It was only fitting that Chris won the most costumey challenge so far - I'm genuinely happy for him because he is a really nice guy and good at what he does. But he's still not really a serious designer.
- I expected Christian to be complaining the whole time that it wasn't a fashionable enough challenge, so I was glad to see him embrace it and love it in a way that I think even surprised himself. I think he was so busy having fun he forgot to be as arrogant as he usually is - refreshing. And his design was very fierce.
- Now that it's down to 5, Sweet P and Chris are for sure the next ones to go home. I just can't possibly even remotely begin to imagine either of them actually designing a collection for fashion week.
- I'd still like to see Jack or Simone brought back. Jack left early for medical reasons and Simone was the first to be cut. Her dress was bad but maybe she had some potential we just didn't get to see. At least she didn't seem as annoying as some people.
- That leaves Jillian and Christian as absolute shoo-ins for Bryant Park. Rami is kind of a wild card but given the others he must be #3. Since fashion week is going on now it's probably possible to cheat and find out who showed, but please don't spoil it for me!
Also, any Bravo junkies out there willing to admit getting hooked on the new Thursday night show Make Me A Supermodel? I mean, please, I've got better things to do with my time...but if someone else also admits to it maybe I could be persuaded to dish on that one, too...