- I loved the peacock painting Sweet P chose but her resulting dress was disappointing - where was the flair and drama? Sorry, SP, you deserved to be out.
- Everyone else's stuff was almost predictable, but so well done. Chris's was to die for but yikes, it did look just like his last avant-garde look, especially on the same model.
- And of course Rami did Greek drapey, but it was gorgeous.
- And of course Christian did big sleeves and tight pants and black & white.
- And of course Jillian did a military style jacket and short skirt. But it's amazing what she can put together in short time frames. Do you know how many months it would take me to make a lined jacket like that?
- But in terms of creativity, Christian and Jillian do deserve to move on and Rami and Chris should have to battle it out. I'm totally curious what Chris will make since his track record is not full of high fashion, but Rami will have to step it up as well.