1. 101 Things to do with Ramen Noodles, $10 - Is it too cliche? I just can't help it - what an awesome book for a college student! I have 101 Things to do with a Slow Cooker and I've seen Zucchini. There's also treasures like 101 Things to do with Yogurt, Mac and Cheese, a Potato, etc.
2. Going Solo in the Kitchen, $12 - Plus a cute saucepan or skillet, and they are good to go!
3. Gift cards - Bed Bath and Beyond, iTunes, bookstore
4. Swiss Tech 9-in-1 Tool with USB Flash Drive, $32-45 - Swiss Army Knife meets flash drive. Love it. Everything you need - pliers, wire cutter, wire stripper, sheet shear (uh, whatever that is), Phillips and flat screwdrivers, 1/4" rule markings and USB memory stick. Have Tool, will travel!
5. Livescribe Smartpen, $146.30 - Normally I don't spend this much on a gift but ever since I found this thing I've been kind of obsessed with it. Makes me realize how antiquated my college days are now, and makes me wonder if this actually works as awesomely as it seems. Just watch this video and join me in awe. Even if you have no interest whatsoever, watch the video - it is hilarious.
6. Computer stuff like flash drives, Hub Man, Wi-Fi HotSpot finder keychain, etc.
7. Tune Lamp, $32 - It's a lamp, it's an ipod dock, it's a desk organizer. One of the best gifts I received for my high school graduation was a desk lamp/organizer much like this (minus the dock), and I used it for all four years of college and most of grad school. This is the updated version - the perfect graduation gift for a new generation.