Friday, April 25, 2008

The Great Brits

Well I talked to Dave tonight - they have found and "moved in" to their house but do not have much internet access (except at the library) until May 7 so he asked me to do a quickie update for our overlapping readership. They're in an awesome 5-bedroom Victorian townhouse in town and don't know what they'll do with all the space. Cry me a river. Their stuff doesn't arrive for another few weeks so they have crappy loaner furniture from the base but at least they're out of the temporary flat and can start to settle in. They are making friends at work and at church, and in fact many people are in both circles, so it feels like a close community. So that's the gist - email me if you want their phone number and I'll decide if you deserve it.

1 comment:

Maren said...

Yes- I need that info, please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...