Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Art

Fall has FINALLY arrived here in New York, after two months too long of heat and humidity. So to celebrate we invited Hazel's friend Kaleigh over for a playdate and fall art projects.
First we went out to collect fall leaves. There were a few squabbles over the basket, but mostly we all got along.Then we came home and made leaf rubbings (with crayons) and leaf crowns (with staplers). Afterwards we had apples and graham crackers for snack and let the girls do their favorite activity - cutting!What a perfect autumn morning it was!

3 comments:

Shanda said...

I love it. You are such a good mom!

Mia said...

You are such a good Mom! I cringe when the kids want to do art because it means me cleaning up paint/play doh/marker smears for days. They love it though so I should lighten up!

Maren said...

I'm like Mia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...