Inspired by Maren's claim to know lyrics to Paul Simon songs, I pulled out Negotiations & Love Songs - aah, what a nice collection. Please, sing along, if you can!
1. What are some of the ways to leave your lover?
2. After how long are "we" still crazy?
3. What is Rosie the Queen of? (Me and Julio...)
4. What did Paul Simon learn in high school? (Kodachrome)
5. What can I call you? (You Can Call Me Al)
6. What kind of bar was he underage in? And what did he step outside to smoke? (Late in the Evening)
7. Why should he be depressed? Where does paranoia strike? What is he blind to? (Have a Good Time)
8. "The nearer your ________, the more you're ____ _____ _____."
9. What happens when something goes wrong? When something goes right? (Something So Right)
* Of course it's cooler if you can do these out of your head, or at least from listening to the songs, but I can't stop you from looking up the lyrics on the internet. At least give it a try!