Friday, January 30, 2009

Blah blah bl-

I've organized my blog bookmarks so I can more easily, and maybe even more frequently, visit friends' and other cool blogs. I've already started, and in so doing remembered why I don't read other people's blogs very often - they are either boring (sorry) or so cool they make me feel lame.

BUT some are awesome and I'm glad to be back to those. One thing I've realized is how much I like reading short posts. Some people really have the short-but-sweet thing down, delivering power and punch in 3 paragraphs or less. There is a sign in American Sign Language that means longwinded; rambling; going on and on, and I think it perfectly describes the way I let my posts get. I'm amazed people get to the end and post comments.

This is not a commitment to change anything; I put hard-to-keep promises in the same bin as New Year's resolutions (trash.) It's just an exercise; practice. I've got two kids that haven't napped today and are leaning their heads on anything that holds still. I've been to five stores trying to keep them awake, and have only succeeded in exhausting myself and my debit card. And the only thing I can think to blog about is blogging. At least today I can keep it short.

1 comment:

Mia said...

I am very long winded :) I always think I need to cut down my posts or at least add a couple of pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...